How your investees benefit
Desktop app that enables investee ESG data collection, supply chain data ingestion and full disclosure management.
How you benefit
Enterprise ESG platform featuring portfolio ESG data suite, automated regulatory reporting and benchmark analytics.
ESG information has become mainstream. Once the preserve of niche investor categories, environmental, social and corporate governance data has transitioned to fundamental across all asset classes and investment categories. ESG is no longer a nice to have but a must have.
Investor Inspired Advantage is the benefit investors gain by utilising Inspired ESGs proprietary system of audited ESG data streams, statutory reporting products and process optimisation services. These benefits enable investors to maximize investee value, enhance market ratings and gain actionable, extra-financial insight from funds and portfolios.
Inspired ESG has been designed from the ground up to serve our investor clients by providing products and servces that meet their needs and further their aims while being frictionless and responsive. We believe this is why we benefit from longstanding relationships with clients who know from experience, they can rely on Inspired.
- Assess and analyse data management system
- Present gap analysis and recommendations
- Implement customized data management system
- Collect all available data and metadata
- Generate data to fill gaps utilising metadata and APIs
- Standardize and tag all data to audit trail
- Benchmark all data to your sector(s) index(es)
- Generate analytics and recommendations
- Illustrate value risk and opportunities
- Integrate data and qualitative content
- Prepare disclosures according to reporting framework
- File reports for mandatory and voluntary disclosure
“From January through November 2020, investors in mutual funds and ETFs invested $288 billion globally in sustainable assets, a 96% increase over the whole of 2019.1 I believe that this is the beginning of a long but rapidly accelerating transition one that will unfold over many years and reshape asset prices of every type. We know that climate risk is investment risk. transition presents a historic investment opportunity.”
Larry Fink, CEO, Blackrock